Great have you with me in 2020 Gem. Cheers to a new decade!
Over 6,300 blog visits
• Published my first book, Stab Love With Flower Stalks
• Blogged flash stories, book reviews, opinion pieces, reading updates while at the Nigerian Law School.
• Read over 150 topics, Graduated Law School (2nd Class Upper) and got Called to Nigerian Bar.
• Content Creator for AkeFest19 and KabaFest19
• Performed 6 flash stories at Temmie Ovwasa Unleashed (I owe y’all videos and a review, forgive me!)
• Did a travel journal that kept you updated on my time at Yola, Abuja, Kaduna, Abia.
• Opened a Twitter account to share sex positivity; repost lit stories, poems and informative articles and more. I live tweeted for 2 literary festivals.
•Attended 3 literary festivals, ALitFest19 included.
• Photography skills improved tremendously.
• Promoted 2 books published by my friends and shouted out other creatives.
• Made new friends and expanded my network of creatives.
• Didn’t publish about 6 book reviews. Was too busy to participate in writing contests. Battled with anxiety that affected my Bookstagram consistency. Didn’t buy so many new books as I’d have liked. Low sales of my book. (check out #stablovewithflowerstalks on #okadabooks and BUY!)
Thank you for reading and making my 2019 spectacular Gem. I look forward to all the creative fun we’ll have this year.