this 2k18 Valentine..
I was supposed to post my review of the female condom but I can’t, simply because I haven’t used the pair I purchased. This 2k18 Valentine I’m a polyamorous partner of some thoughtful, ambitious, virile, chocolately men. Holidays are always exciting as a polyamorous female in Lagos. For a long time I have been unconcerned about Valentine. Do I like the holiday? Yes, but not all the false love it veils. Will I celebrate it with loved ones who love the holiday? I usually do. The commercial month of love is a month to celebrate family birthdays.
This 2k18 Valentine day has other important events occurring like Ash Wednesday and two Champions League matches. A male friend’s admission that he isn’t having Valentine dinner because of the matches made me laugh. During this commercial month of love I choose to stay safe and protected from STIs and unwanted pregnancies. You should stay safe also. Amidst the Valentine sales, promos, late night radio love programmes, sharing gift ideas, etc is I enjoying it all.
I usually buy myself a “Val gift”. For this year I got a set of thongs. I love lingerie. Choosing them, wearing them, seducing others in them, and posing for sultry pictures in them. I love LOVE lingerie! I remember burying my little nose into the ash, grey and white thong set. The crisp scent of clean cotton caressed my face. I can’t wait for someone else’s nose to rub the cotton against my erect clit.
this 2k18 Valentine checklist
- Schedule dates or indoor dinners with partners during Valentine week. Avoid clashes with Champions League matches, their work schedules, my schedule, family birthday and partners’ interests.
- Get my Val gift, thoughtful gifts for partners and loved ones.
- Call loved ones and colleagues to express my love and gratitude.
- Discuss if we’ll have sex or not, type of sex to be had and set boundaries. Will it be oral, anal or penetrative sex or a mixture? Last year I just ate chocolates and cuddled.
- Update our sultry sex playlist. It’s so much fun curating songs that we want to listen to together. Sound and smell are my two preferred senses.
- Start my dick appointment prep: eat pineapple, do more kegel, include core strengthening exercises to my daily work-out, wash my hair, exfoliate my skin, etc.
- Stay mentally healthy to avoid being impulsive with sexual decisions. This includes being self compassionate, staying positive, being grateful and content, resting well, eating healthy and exercising. Exercising helps me get happy and maintain my voluptuous curves. These prevent me from slipping into a bout of depression during or after the Valentine week.
I won’t let toxic monogamous standards rob me of the exciting beauty of polyamory this Val. Happy Valentine to you! Don’t forget to stay sex positive.